Credit: ExtremeTech - Published 14 hours ago Microsoft's Phil Spencer has released more data on the Xbox Series X, including updated backwards-compatibility information and details on a new, "Smart Delivery" service.
The post Microsoft Shares New ‘Xbox Series X’ Details appeared first on ExtremeTech. »more
While we got a look at the Xbox Series X specs and features this morning, Cyberpunk 2077 rebased a statement earlier today stating that the game would get updated for Microsoft’s latest console at no additional charge. “Gamers should never be forced to purchase the same game twice or pay for..
Billionaire Warren Buffett is finally the proud owner of a smartphone. The 89-year-old business magnate, who just so happens to own 5.6 percent of Apple’s stock, told CNBC that he recently upgraded from his Samsung Haven flip phone to an iPhone..
Katherine Johnson, pioneering NASA scientist, passed away today at age 101. Today, Johnson is best known for her mathematician work at NASA doing the complex calculations necessary for Project Mercury, the first manned […]
The post Katherine Johnson, Pioneering NASA Mathematician, Passes..
· *We've rounded up the best Samsung Galaxy S20 cases by brand for several uses, so you can find an excellent case for your shiny, new Galaxy S20 phone no matter the model number or your style.*
· *Whether you want a leather, affordable, rugged, or stylish case — we have found a Samsung..
Intuit has reached a deal to acquire Credit Karma, a company known for offering free credit score checks. The acquisition gives Intuit — which owns TurboTax, Quickbooks, and Mint — another set of consumer-oriented financial products. It also knocks out a potentially serious competitor: Credit..
· *Warren Buffett trashed bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as worthless in a CNBC interview on Monday.*
· *"Cryptocurrencies basically have no value," he said. "You can't do anything with it except sell it to somebody else."*
· *The Berkshire Hathaway CEO remained a crypto critic..
Apple’s Mac Pro and Pro Display XDR have been out in the world for a while now, but Apple is just now publishing its white papers for the two new devices, which go into far greater detail about the high-end hardware.
· *Security professionals must keep pace with evolving business needs while staying ahead of ever-changing threats*
· *Most companies work with different security products that aren't integrated with one another, creating inefficiencies.*
· *Cisco's SecureX platform helps to solve the..