CNN commentator Andrew Gillum told Michael Smerconish he would caution against drawing comparisons between the 2020 election and Boris Johnson’s recent victory across the pond. “Do you think too.. Mediaite - Published
A Democratic-controlled U.S. House of Representatives committee approved charges of abuse of power and obstruction against Republican President Donald Trump on Friday, making it almost certain he will..
U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren has been in the hot seat for targeting America's uber-rich with a wealth tax plan that has its roots in the mind of a French economist now teaching in California. Conway..
Republican Representative Doug Collins, the ranking member of the U.S. House Judiciary Committee, made the comment on Tuesday as the Judiciary Committee begins impeachment inquiry hearings on Wednesday..
U.S. stocks sold off for a third consecutive session Tuesday after comments from President Donald Trump and Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross threw cold water on hopes of a possible near-term respite from..
So, is a trade deal off the table...for now? President Donald Trump told reporters in London that a U.S.-China trade agreement may have to wait until after next year's presidential elections. Speaking..
It's been 54 years since the Voting Rights Act was signed into law by President Lyndon B. Johnson, and for 50 years it stood as rock-solid. All that changed with a 2013 Supreme Court case in Shelby v..
Cramer penned a column on how the upcoming election and the "Democratic horse race" could impact stocks going forward. "I think [these two stock moves] show you that if you look at only the Fed and the..
WASHINGTON —The United States and China said they had agreed to an initial trade deal that would reduce tariffs on some Chinese goods, strengthen protections for American companies operating in China.. SFGate - Published
Last week a panel of judges ruled North Carolina's new congressional maps will stand for the 2020 election, after the old ones were found to be the result of partisan gerrymandering. Nick Ochsner,.. CBS News - Published
*Young Leaders Conference's 2020 vision includes several new initiatives to span across multiple cities and communities *
*ATLANTA, GA / ACCESSWIRE / December 13, 2019 / *Elder Mark Moore Jr. is.. Accesswire - Published
The 2020 campaign trail is already taking a toll on my sanity, but at least there have been a few laughs along the way.
An overwhelming number of candidates are running, and for some reason they.. Mashable - Published
· *President Donald Trump confirmed Friday that the US has agreed to lower tariffs against China as part of an interim trade agreement.*
· *China had announced moments earlier that the two sides had.. Business Insider - Published
Your free daily email from Fuller Treacy Money Comments of the Day 13 December 2019 Video Commentary for December 12th 2019 Eoin Treacy's view A link to today's video commentary is posted in the.. Proactive Investors - Published
Sharpening their 2020 election message, House Democrats on Thursday pushed through legislation that would empower Medicare to negotiate prescription drug prices and offer new benefits for seniors. FOXNews.com - Published
· *A growing number Republicans are satisfied with the cost of healthcare in the United States, according to a new Gallup poll released Wednesday.*
· *The increase comes as another major index from.. Business Insider - Published
Apple News will be taking part in the Democratic debates for the 2020 US election season, with Apple's service working with ABC to co-host the 8th Democratic debate on February 7, marking the first.. AppleInsider - Published
With 2020 around the corner, it's about that time to actually start paying attention to who's running for what. That's why Twitter is bringing back its Elections Labels feature, which provides you with.. Mashable - Published
· *The US offered this week to remove a portion of punitive tariffs against China, according to the Wall Street Journal. *
· *Negotiators also said they could suspend plans to extend tariffs to all.. Business Insider - Published
· *JPMorgan is bullish on 2020.*
· *In a note, the bank's strategists advised clients to short gold, go overweight on equities, and go underweight on bonds.*
· *The bank expects recession risks to.. Business Insider - Published
The top Republican on the Judiciary panel, Georgia Rep. Doug Collins, argued that Democrats are impeaching the president because they think they can't beat him in the 2020 election. (Dec.11)
USATODAY.com - Published
Joe Biden’s shooting down a report that he’s signaled to top aides that he would only serve one term as president if he wins the 2020 election. “No, I never have. I don’t have any plans on.. FOXNews.com - Published
Donald Trump and his team are comparing the President of the United States to Marvel super-villian, Thanos. @TrumpWarRoom, the verified account managed by the President’s 2020 re-election campaign,.. Just Jared - Published
· The fear of a recession this year supercharged defensive stocks that are favored for their ability to thrive during downturns.
· With an imminent recession no longer a burning concern for many.. Business Insider - Published
A slight majority of Americans do not want President Trump impeached and removed from office, according to the latest Quinnipiac University national poll. But five Democratic presidential candidates.. SeattlePI.com - Published
Washington D.C., Dec 9, 2019 / 04:20 pm (CNA).- Catholics who say they accept all Church teachings are more likely than other Americans to say they are planning to vote for Donald Trump in the 2020.. CNA - Published
Washington D.C., Dec 9, 2019 / 04:00 pm (CNA).- Less than a year before the 2020 presidential election, a landmark poll of both Catholic and non-Catholic voters found that Catholics largely align with.. CNA - Published
· *"Yang2020 Path To Presidency" is an upcoming computer game featuring Andrew Yang, Donald Trump, and a several other candidates in the 2020 presidential election.*
· *Yang is the star of the.. Business Insider - Published
North Korea took aim at President Trump on Monday, dubbing him a "heedless and erratic old man" after he tweeted leader Kim Jong Un wouldn't want to "void his special relationship" with him or the U.S... FOXNews.com - Published
House Judiciary Chairman *Jerry Nadler* (D-NY) said "I don't know" if the 2020 U.S. presidential election will be fair if the Senate outright acquits President *Donald Trump* on the Ukraine scandal. Mediaite - Published
MSNBC contributor John Heilemann said he believes that President Donald Trump will try to get another country to interfere in the 2020 election if he is acquitted in impeachment. “Republicans have.. Mediaite - Published
· *The flagship information terminal of ultra-wealthy media mogul Michael Bloomberg was promoting his 2020 bid for the White House on Thursday.*
· *The Financial Times first reported that a shortcut.. Business Insider - Published
Andrew Yang does whatever he wants.
Some days the Democratic presidential candidate sends a painfully vague tweet, other days he skateboards into rooms, and on Tuesday, after opening a new office in.. Mashable - Published
· *Saxo Bank, a Danish investment bank, published its 10 "outrageous" predictions for 2020 on Tuesday. *
· *The report doesn't reflect the firm's official market forecasts for next year, but rather.. Business Insider - Published
· *Small business owners are the most optimistic they've been in years as recession warnings wind down and employment trends remain healthy, according to the US Chamber of Commerce and MetLife's small.. Business Insider - Published
"A China trade deal is dependent on one thing — do I want to make it," the president said, adding, "In some ways, I like the idea of waiting until after the election for the China deal." NPR - Published Also reported by •SeattlePI.com •Seattle Times
· *Chicago's commercial real estate values posted the worst performance of all major cities in 2019, The Wall Street Journal reported, even falling behind protest-stricken Hong Kong.*
· *The prices.. Business Insider - Published
Rep. Jeff Van Drew, D-N.J., reportedly took on his party's leadership in a new interview, criticizing their decision to have a "small, elite group" of lawmakers pursue an impeachment inquiry just.. FOXNews.com - Published
LONDON (AP) — The Latest on the NATO summit in London (all times local):
President Donald Trump says he's not worried that the U.S. stock market took a dive over his remarks that a.. SeattlePI.com - Published
· *Pushing a US-China trade deal past the 2020 presidential election takes away some of China's leverage, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross told CNBC Tuesday.*
· *The statement arrived hours after.. Business Insider - Published