Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Monday.
1. *WeWork paid over $2 million in cash to a woman who threatened to expose claims of sex, illegal drugs, and discrimination in a.. Business Insider - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — In their boisterous presidential debate, several Democrats sold short the health care plans of rivals and Mike Bloomberg distorted his position on the “stop and frisk" police.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
The Nevada Democratic Debate got underway in Las Vegas on Wednesday night (February 19) where Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Mike Bloomberg, Joe Biden, Pete Buttigieg and Amy Klobuchar squared off..
Watch VideoAfter an apparent third place finish in Nevada’s caucuses, Presidential Candidate Pete Buttigieg brought his message of generational change to a crowd of voters in Northern.. Newsy - Published
Democratic Party billionaires continue to provide indications that they won’t accept Bernie Sanders to be their Party’s Presidential nominee, and unless Sanders can amass over 50% of the.. Eurasia Review - Published
Judge Judy Sheindlin has put up her dukes and is prepared to “fight to the death” to stop those trying to “revolutionize” the country. She’s talking to you, Bernie Sanders… and your.. The Wrap - Published
Mike Bloomberg threw his support behind Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor following her blistering dissent of the court's decision to allow the Trump administration to enforce its "public charge".. FOXNews.com - Published
Imagine the following scenario: You're a first time investor who wants to start trading on a fancy new app you've downloaded to your iPhone. But your dream investment, Apple, has a stock.. Business Insider - Published
Speaking to a crowd of thousands in Seattle, Elizabeth Warren congratulated Bernie Sanders on his victory in Nevada's caucuses and thanked the state for keeping her in the game. She also took on her.. USATODAY.com - Published
Bernie Sanders is projected to win Saturday’s Nevada caucus, the third big contest in the Democratic primary going into the 2020 general election, the Associated Press is projecting.
Even with.. The Wrap - Published
Clint Eastwood is doing a flip-flip of sorts ... endorsing former NYC Mayor Mike Bloomberg instead of President Trump -- whom he supported in the run-up to the 2016 election. Dirty Harry gave his.. TMZ.com - Published
Twitter suspended 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Friday that the website said were violating its platform rules. The accounts were part of a social media strategy developed by former New York mayor Mike.. Seattle Times - Published
· In his bid to win the Democratic nomination for the 2020 presidential election, Mike Bloomberg has spent more than $400 million on radio, TV, and digital ads.
· Most recently, Bloomberg's campaign.. Business Insider - Published
Clint Eastwood has revealed that he no longer is a supporter of Donald Trump after voting for him in the 2016 presidential election. The 89-year-old actor and director, who also supported Mitt Romney.. Just Jared - Published
· On Friday, the Los Angeles Times reported that Twitter had suspended 70 accounts for violating its terms.
· The accounts in question were tweeting support for Democratic presidential candidate.. Business Insider - Published
· *Warren Buffett, the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway, released his annual letter to shareholders on Saturday alongside the company's fourth quarter 2019 earnings report. *
· *In the.. Business Insider - Published
Mike Bloomberg saw his net favorability crater by 20 points in a poll conducted before ands after the Nevada Democratic presidential debate, while Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders were the only.. Mediaite - Published
Mike Bloomberg's presidential campaign has been much shorter than his competitors and, so far, much louder. With a huge budget, it's paid for posts by social media influencers as well as standard.. engadget - Published
LAS VEGAS (AP) — As the Democratic presidential primary advances toward Super Tuesday, Joe Biden wants voters to choose a loyal Democrat. Preferably him, of course, but mostly just not Bernie Sanders.. Seattle Times - Published
Mike Bloomberg announced Friday afternoon that women who signed nondisclosure agreements over complaints about comments they claimed Bloomberg had made will be released from those NDAs if they ask. CBS 2 - Published Also reported by •CBS News
Mike Bloomberg released a statement on Friday that claimed his company has "identified 3 NDAs signed over the past 30+ years with women to address complaints about comments they said I had made." Mediaite - Published
The statement from Mike Bloomberg comes days after the former New York City mayor was slammed about the agreements by Democratic rivals in the Las Vegas debate.
USATODAY.com - Published Also reported by •The Wrap
2020 presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg announced Friday that he will release women from their non-disclosure agreements related to sexual harassment and gender discrimination lawsuits. The former.. Daily Caller - Published
Democratic presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg says three women who have signed nondisclosure agreements about comments he allegedly made can be released from those contracts and speak out. NPR - Published
Democratic presidential contender Mike Bloomberg announced Friday that he will allow three female former employees of his media company to be released their non-disclosure agreements that were signed.. FOXNews.com - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg said Friday that he’s willing to release at least three women from nondisclosure agreements that prevented them from speaking.. Seattle Times - Published
Mike Bloomberg’s campaign said Friday its campaign office in Knoxville, Tenn., was vandalized overnight with graffiti – and suggested rival Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders’.. FOXNews.com - Published
· Facebook users have seen more than twice as many ads from Bloomberg's campaign in 2020 than from all his opponents combined, according to a new report from The Guardian.
· The Guardian's analysis.. Business Insider - Published
· Mike Bloomberg started secretive ad agency Hawkfish to aid in his presidential campaign, and it's packed with people from the worlds of politics, advertising, and technology.
· To beat Donald.. Business Insider - Published
· Mike Bloomberg's presidential campaign and his secretive data firm, Hawkfish, have also been hiring at a rapid pace to win the Democratic Party nomination and beat Donald Trump.
· The list of.. Business Insider - Published
Thanks to Mike Bloomberg, Facebook wants to make it more obvious when paid campaign staffers share posts promoting candidates, CNBC reports. This is a direct response to Bloomberg paying organizers to.. engadget - Published
Parents who want their kids to go to college may want to change the channel to ABC. Just not when “Kids Say the Darndest Things” is on.
The Disney-owned broadcaster boasts five of the Top 10.. The Wrap - Published
Updated with Nielsen numbers for Univision and Telemundo: “Grey’s Anatomy” pulled ABC away from a Thursday logjam, when CBS, Fox and NBC all tied for third place in the key demo. But the.. The Wrap - Published