Credit: Business Insider - Published 10 hours ago · *Trump tweeted that the "stock market is starting to look very good to me" on a day the Dow plunged over 1,000 points.*
· *"The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA," Trump said on Twitter.*
· *The comments come as the Trump administration prepared to ask Congress for an.. »more
· *On Monday, the curve inversion between 3-month and 10-year US Treasury bond yields fell to its most negative point since October amid concern over the coronavirus outbreak. *
· *The yield on the 10-year US Treasury fell to 1.3% as prices rallied, below the 3-month US Treasury..
· *Legendary investor Warren Buffett is notoriously bullish on Apple — his company owns 5.6% of the company's shares, worth tens of billions of dollars.*
· Despite his financial stake and personal interest in the company, Buffett is equally notorious for not using an iPhone.
· *Warren Buffett agrees with Bernie Sanders that capitalism has left behind working Americans and needs further regulation to curb its excesses.*
· *"We ought to do better by the people that get left behind by our capitalist system," the billionaire investor said in a CNBC interview. "I don't..
· *Traders are boosting their bets on central banks cutting rates as coronavirus deaths spike, but such policy won't do much for stock markets, Seema Shah, chief investment strategist at Principal Global Investors, said Monday.*
· *Rate cuts primarily strengthen borrowing and, in turn, demand...